P.P.H Staff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]]

3 posters

Go down

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]] Empty PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]]

Post  Admin Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:56 pm

We are temporarily in " Like a Star @ heaven Rest Mode Like a Star @ heaven " which means that no work is being pursued at present. You are all free to leave staff if you so choose or just wait until PPH is picked up again.

Thank you for your help - expect a recall some months from now.

In short, the site and work on the site is CLOSED.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pphstaff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]] Empty Re: PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]]

Post  -Mr-PowerIce- Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:51 pm

I Still Will Be Here If Ya Need Me O.o I'll Clean The Forums And Still Do My Jobs On The Forums Untill Well I DOnt Know ;-;
-Mr-PowerIce-
-Mr-PowerIce-
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]] Empty I will be around of course

Post  Ancalagon Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:24 am

shame to see the site in rest mode, but its got to be done..I am around as I said, night fill work and college taking a little bit of my time but if you need me, course I could do a little work
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]] Empty appears I am around again more often

Post  Ancalagon Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:39 pm

although this site is looking a little dead now Sad
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]] Empty Re: PPH Temporarily IN REST MODE [[No Longer up and Running]]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum